About the course
Every week, we include a gentle relaxation exercise for the grown-ups,
sing our way through some fabulous yoga stretches and massage strokes,
discover useful shiatsu points for baby ailments and soothe the little
ones with a lullaby.
It's such a lovely way to bond and spend quality time with your little one.
Baby Massage is suitable from birth onwards. However, baby massage is best suited to pre-crawling babies.
Please go to 'registration' to see what is available.
What are the benefits?
Baby massage and yoga can help stimulate sensory development and improve sleep patterns in your baby, help to relieve gas and colic, plus give you new ways to have fun and connect with your baby.
The soothing strokes of massage stimulate the production of the feel-good hormone oxytocin in you and your baby.
Massage helps to;
- promote relaxation and relieves stress
- improves sleep patterns
- boots the body's ability to fend off pain
- improves mood
- boosts the immune system
- improves mental acuity & alertness
- helps relieve gas & colic
- builds confidence in parents through baby handling
- improves interactions between parents & babies
- gives parents new ways to interact with their babies